A long-term visa is issued to foreigners from third countries who intend to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days. It is awarded for a maximum of 1 year. If you need a visa longer than 1 year but for a maximum of 2 years, you can use a long stay.
Long-term visa is differentiated according to the purpose of the stay:
- Long-term visa / stay for the purpose of invitation
- long-term visa / stay for the purpose of study
- Dlouhodobé vízum / pobyt za účelem sloučení rodiny
- Long-term visa / stay for the purpose of family reunification
- Long-term visa / stay for the purpose of business
- Long-term visa / stay for cultural or sporting purposes
How long does it take?
- We will design a suitable type of visa for you.
- We will provide the required documents to apply.
- We provide legal translations.
- We'll arrange an invitation letter.
- On the basis of the power of attorney we will arrange administration at the Trade Licensing Office.
- We will order a term at embassies of the Czech Republic abroad.
- We inform you about the progress of a long-stay visa application.
- We inform you about your obligations to arrive in the Czech Republic.
Not sure if this type of visa is suitable for you? Feel free to contact us. We will arrange for you all the formalities associated with issuing a long-stay visa.
How long does a long-term visa be issued and how long does it take?
The visa is issued for a maximum of 1 year. Long-term visa can be extended.
We will arrange a long-stay visa for you within 2 - 4 months.