Ukraine scheme project
Are you interested in employing workers from Ukraine for more than 1 year?
In this case, do not hesitate to use the current project Ukraine scheme.
What are the conditions for joining Ukraine?
The course of cooperation in the Ukraine scheme
- We will report a job vacancy to the Labor Office.
- We will ask for documents on debts on the tax office and the CSSA.
- We will prepare all the necessary requests for you.
- We will put you in the Ukraine scheme.
- There will be a deadline for filing an employee card at the Czech Embassy.
- Alternatively, we can help you with the subsequent request for an employee card.
Take advantage of recruitment from Ukraine
and find the ideal employees with us for your company.
What is the Ukraine scheme project?
The project was created on the basis of cooperation between the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic. It is intended to help achieve the quota for the employment of workers from Ukraine and to eliminate the obligation of meeting to apply for an employee card. The annual capacity for this project is 19,600 applicants per year. The Ukraine scheme project focuses on employing only skilled workers. The advantage of the project is that after enrollment you are in Ukraine scheme for up to 1 year and during this year you can apply for dozens of qualified workers from Ukraine. This is a process that can take up to 5 months. Will you need employees immediately and not in half a year? The solution is to settle the so-called short-term work permit, which is issued to foreigners for a maximum of 90 days. We will arrange a short-term work permit within 4-6 weeks.