Employee Card is a type of long-term permit for foreigners from third countries.
It allows foreigners to work legally while staying in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days.
How does the employee card process work?
- We report vacancy to the Labor Office.
- We will prepare all necessary documents for applying for an employee card according to the requirements of the Ministry of Interior.
- We provide legal translations.
- We will arrange a term at the Czech Embassy in the country.
- We inform you about the progress of the application for an employee card.
- We inform you about your obligations regarding the arrival of a foreigner in the Czech Republic.
Do you intend to employ foreigners from Ukraine, the Philippines, Mongolia or Serbia?
We will log you in to the government project (s) and then help with the handling of the employee card.
Are you unsure whether this type of visa is suitable for you? Feel free to contact us.
We will process for you all the formalities associated with issuing the employee card.
How long is the employee card issued and how long does it take?
The employee card is issued for 2 years. Subsequently, it can be extended no earlier than 120 days before the expiry of your existing card and no later than the last day of its validity.
The employee card is settled within a maximum of 60 days of the application at the embassy.
For more information on the process of dealing with an employee card, please visit our blog - Employee Card Details.