The Blue Card is a type of long-term permit for foreigners from third countries.
It allows foreigners to work and stay for more than 90 days in the Czech Republic.
Unlike an employee card, the Blue Card is intended for foreigners who are applying for a job, it requires a high level of expertise.
How does the blue card process work?
- We report vacancy to the Labor Office.
- We will prepare all necessary documents to submit a blue card application as required by the Ministry of the Interior.
- We provide legal translations.
- We will handle nostrification / verification of higher education
- We will arrange a term at the Czech Embassy in the country.
- We inform you about the progress of the application.
- We inform you about your obligations regarding the arrival of a foreigner in the Czech Republic.
- If you intend to employ foreigners from Ukraine, we will sign up for the Ukraine Mode and then help with the Blue Card (see Ukraine)
Are you going to employ foreigners from Ukraine?
We will log you into the government project in Ukraine and then we will help you with the blue card.
Are you unsure whether this type of visa is suitable for you? Feel free to contact us. We will process for you all the formalities associated with the issue of the Blue Card.
How long does the Blue Card take and how long does it take to process a card?
The Blue Card is issued for a maximum of 2 years. Subsequently, it can be extended no earlier than 120 days before the expiry of your existing card and no later than the last day of its validity.
The Blue Card is processed within 60 days of filing the application at the Embassy.
What documents will you need for a Blue Card?
- Proof of qualification and education according to the occupied position (proof of education must be nostrified),
- new employment contract, where the stated gross monthly or annual wage must be at least 1.5 times the average gross monthly wage in the Czech Republic
- wage assessment
- current extract from the criminal record
- proof of security accommodation in the Czech Republic
- and possibly other documents we will inform you about